Truck Driver, Clean Out-Altura, MN
- Responsible for the timely cleaning of facilities in a safe, scheduled and organized manner.
- Insuring that in this process, all company and regulatory agency's policies are followed
- Able to meet JENNIE-O-TURKEY STORE requirements for driving commercial motor vehicles
- Background in agriculture or related fields
- Good mechanical ability
- Able to work weekends and or holidays as required
- Must have a valid "A" Drivers License
- Welding and metal fabrication experience
- Bobcat driving experience
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.