Maintenance Worker, 1st Shift-Medford, MN
- Perform basic work associated with the repair and maintenance of equipment, systems and buildings of basic production areas and other company areas. As required, consistent with all applicable policies and procedures.
- Have basic math skills (+, -, x) high school level
- Maintain a valid drivers license
- Able to twist, stoop, bend, squat, lift, carry and reach while working on equipment
- Must be able to be on feet continuously and walk for periods of time
- Work under dust conditions Must be able to wear respiratory protection if needed
- Good communication skills
- Able to work scheduled weekends or holidays
- Work in a smoke free environment
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Previous employment in maintenance related field
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.