Truck Driver-Live Haul, 3rd Shift-Faribault, MN
- Safely and effectively load birds and drive tractor-trailer trucks.
- Perform vehicle inspection and do minor repairs.
- Operate trucks by all federal, state, and local ordinances.
- At least 21 years old.
- Convicted of no more than one moving violation in the last 12 months, or no more than two moving violations in the last 36 months while on company or personal time.
- Convicted of no more than zero OWI offenses in the last 12 months, or no more than one OWI offense in the last 36 months while on personal time.
- No current restrictions prohibiting repetitive lifting, bending or twisting.
- Possess a current Minnesota Commercial Vehicle Operators License.
- No current restrictions prohibiting the use of respiratory protection equipment.
- Request for Check of Driving Record.
- Over one year of live bird handling experience.
- Previous verifiable driver experience.
- No moving violation and/or OWI offense within the last 36 months.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.