Night Oven Operator-BAP-Willmar
- Must be able to learn and perform all aspects required for the oven department
- Follow all required sanitation requirements
- Must be able to read and understand charts and oven date
- Must be able to work around chemicals and in hot and cold environments
- Must have a good understanding of mathematics and computers
- Load and unload product from ovens using a hand-powered hand jack
- Read, Write and Understand English
- Currently or have the ability to become CCP trained
- Willing to accept challenge and deal positively with adversity
- Must be able to pass the Corp Oven Certification Exam after four months of training
- Ability to become certificate handjack driver
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.