Live Haul Specialist, 3rd Shift-Faribault, MN
- As a working member of the Team assist the supervisor by training, developing & instructing 7-8 employees who load birds.
- Assist with all implementation and enforcement of all company and departmental rules, policies, and programs.
- Ability to perform all live load tasks efficiently while attaining standard or better results.
- Valid Class A CDL with combination and Air Brake endorsement, and able to meet JOTS driving qualifications.
- Good written/verbal communication skills/Math skills/High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work rotating shifts, with variable hours scheduled.
- No restrictions prohibiting lifting up to 45 lbs. repetitively.
- Able to wear eye and respiratory protection on a continuous basis.
- Respiratory protection policy prohibits having a beard.
- Able to meet all sanitation requirements.
- Able to stoop, bend, and/or squat frequently.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Good Attendance Record.
- Cannot own or raise any type of fowl, turkeys, chickens, or parakeets.
- Knowledge of Dept. of Transportation Regulations.
- Previous Live haul experience.
- Knowledge of JOTS policies and procedures.
: All applicants must complete a Truck Driver Application and pass the Driving Record Check. Cannot own or raise any type of fowl, i.e.: turkeys, chickens, or parakeets.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.