Afternoon Plant Truck Driver-Benson Ave-Willmar
Dry Storeroom Plant Truck Driver
- Hauling finished product between BAP, WAP, and local warehouse.
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor
- Able to work varied of shifts-Days and Nights
- At least 21 years old
- Convicted of no more than one moving violation in the last 12 months, or no more than two moving violations in the last 36 months while on company or personal time
- Convicted of no more than zero DUI or DWI offenses in the last 12 months, or no more than one DUI or DWI offense in the last 36 months while on personal time
- Possess a current Minnesota Commercial Vehicle Operators License
- PHYSICAL: No current restrictions prohibiting repetitive lifting, bending, or twisting
- Read, Write, and Speak English
- Have basic math and computer skills.
- Have some experience with stocking and inventory control.
- Have pallet-jack and fork-lift skills.
- Be able to do repetitive lifting of 50 lbs
- All applicants need to fill out the Truck Driver Application in the H.R. office
- Previous verifiable driver experience
- No moving violation and/or DWI offense within the last 36 months
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.