Production Supervisor Intern-Summer 2019-Willmar, MN; Pelican Rapids, MN; or Faribault, MN
The production management internship is full-time (40 hrs/wk) and completed in the summer (and/or semester). During the internship, you will be introduced to one of our state-of-the-art facilities and given the opportunity to apply your technical, managerial, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Assist in supervision of Team Members to meet company goals.
- Perform evaluations for yield efficiencies and supply usage.
- Ensure Ready-to-eat good manufacturing practices and compliance with food safety.
- Analyze employee safety and ergonomics.
- Verify process procedures.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, leadership, and decision-making skills; and possess well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified candidates will have completed their junior year with a minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA in a related major
- Must be a December 2019 or May 2020 grad
Locations include: Willmar, MN Pelican Rapids, MN Faribault, MN To be considered, please submit a resume, unofficial transcripts and our application.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.