PRODUCTION WORKERS/WILLMAR MN
We are currently accepting applications for general production workers.
- Work on production lines processing turkey products.
- Help maintain a safe working environment for all employees by following all safety rules.
- Help ensure only safe, wholesome, quality products are produced for our customers by following all good manufacturing practices.
- Perform other position-specific duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Work 8-12 hour shifts.
- Stand on concrete floor.
- Work in temperatures ranging from 32-40 degrees.
- Perform repetitive motion, twisting, turning, bending, and reaching.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Wear hair net, hard hat, ear muffs, safety glasses, boots, and/or other personal protective equipment as required by position.
- Work with large groups of people as a team.
Now accepting applications for all shifts at our Willmar MN production plants. The starting wage is $13.25 per hour with a .30 shift differential when applicable and the opportunity to earn up to $14.30 per hour after 1 year. Employees are eligible for benefits after 60 days.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.