Production Supervisor-2nd Shift- Pelican Rapids, MN
- Supervise a work group to assure production of products/services meets daily production schedules.
- Ensure company safety policy is followed.
- Ensure proper sanitation procedures are followed and that all employees follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Assure achievement of objectives relating to personnel management, personnel safety, product quality, productivity, yield, and scheduling.
- Oversee training of new employees in proper performance of line tasks.
- Complete production reports and payroll responsibilities as required.
- Ensure proper utilization of equipment and facilities to prevent damage, and obtain maximum return on investment.
- Discipline, responsibility, and motivation
- A forward thinking attitude and strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills and decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A pattern of initiative and leadership
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Degree in a related field or production lead experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, 401K, pension, continuing education and much more. Benefit Eligibility within 31 days and relocation assistance provided to eligible participants.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.