Live Production Intern-Summer 2019- Growout Farms-Barron, WI
The summer internship will last approximately three months. You will work 40+ hours per week with a variable work schedule. You will be introduced to a progressive and dynamic operation which will provide you live production experience that will be beneficial in the future.
- Daily management task and analysis of capital and labor expense to ensure costs are met.
- Design, execution, and analysis of your own project, depending on your interests and our needs. This opportunity gives you the exposure to research trials and design.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Qualified candidates will have completed their junior year with a Science, Business, or Agricultural related major with a minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
- Must be a December 2019 or May 2020 grad
To be considered, please submit a resume, unofficial transcripts and our application.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.