Truck Driver-Feed Delivery, Swanville MN
Jennie-O Turkey Store has a current opening for a Feed Delivery truck driver at the Swanville Feed Mill in Swanville, MN. The normal shift for this position is 6:00pm to 4:00am but will vary based on delivery needs of the day. Receive PTO at date of hire, $20.10 hr and eligible for safe driving incentive after 1 year of service.
- All applicants must fill out a Truck Driver Application in the Human Resource office.
- As required, maintain company sanitation and truck procedures
- Also, to help fellow employees with safety, customer service, productivity and cost control by providing personal involvement in feed delivery management and operating decisions/problem solving.
- Routine preventative maintenance is required on trucks.
- Display and input order data on computer.
- Safely and efficiently deliver feed products to grow-out farms.
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Class "A" drivers license and have a D.O.T. certification card
- Ability to meet all Jennie-O Turkey Store driving qualification criteria
- Possess a minimum of one year driving experience in the same type vehicle as the company vehicle to be driven
- Able to make basic repairs and routine maintenance on trucks
- Good attendance record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- 1. Feed mill experience is helpful as is familiarity with feed delivery trucks.
- Computer experience
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.