WADENA SUPPORT/ WASH CREW - WADENA, MN
Jennie-O Turkey Store is expanding the Sanitation crew for our Live Production area!
This position is day shift hours, Monday-Friday, weekends as needed. The crew meets at our Wadena, MN. location and commutes (in company vehicle) to farms within a 60-mile radius.
Jennie-O Turkey Store provides an excellent competitive wage and benefit package (including health, dental, vision, life, disability, and retirement). We also offer paid vacation at date of hire and a Sign On Bonus.
- Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, cleaning/sanitizing the barns after the flock leaves & preparing the barns for the new flock of poults to arrive. This position is very labor-intense, it requires a minimum of 50-pounds lifting, bending, twisting, and walking.
- Must meet all Live Production BioSecurity requirements. Candidates must not own, care for or handle pet birds, any variety of wild or domestic poultry or hogs.
- Must be able to work in various environmental conditions; heat, cold, dust.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds.
- Twisting, turning, bending, standing on cement floors.
- MN Drivers License to drive with crews
- Current valid MN driver license and good driving record.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.