Feedmill Maintenance Operator, 3rd Shift-Medford, MN
- Safely and efficiently operate and maintain feed mill equipment, utilizing preventative and emergency procedures to ensure the timely manufacturing of feed products for turkeys
- Help other employees with safety, customer service, productivity and cost control by providing personal involvement in feed mill management and operating decisions/problem solving
- Three years millwright, industrial maintenance, blacksmithing or agricultural equipment maintenance repair experience
- Working knowledge of mechanical systems, metal working techniques and electrical trouble shooting
- One year's experience in computer automated production facility
- Good oral and written communication and planning skills
- Excellent previous attendance record (school and /or previous employment
- Ability to twist, stoop/bend, squat and climb stairs and ladders
- Good basic math skills. Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently
- Must be clean shaven to wear proper dust protection
- Demonstrated mechanical ability including at least one year welding experience
- Must be able to acquire a Minnesota Second Class Engineer's Grade "B" Boiler License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five years millwright, industrial maintenance, blacksmithing or agricultural equipment maintenance repair experience
- Minnesota Boiler Operating License at or greater than Second Class Engineer Grade "B'
- Prior experience (1-2 years) in a commercial feed mill
- Co-Tech degree in electronics or related field
- Three years experience in a computer automated facility
- Fork-lift operation experience
- Excellent mechanical ability
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.