Maintenance Engineer-Faribault, MN
- Direct maintenance activities on all shifts, weekdays as well as weekends on assigned plant production equipment so that production schedules and quality objectives are achieved and activities takes place.
- Supervise a work group to assure daily production schedules are met.
- Direct the modification and installation of equipment.
- Recommend use of outside contractors/suppliers when appropriate and effectively coordinate to ensure objectives are met.
- Assure all preventative maintenance schedules for assigned buildings, equipment, and machinery are completed on time and as directed.
- Minimize plant mechanical delay by identifying problem areas and recommending corrective action to reduce and eliminate mechanical delay.
- Develop, prepare, and recommend appropriate requests for annual maintenance needs and new equipment.
- Assures compliance to all Company and Plant policies, statutory codes, and regulatory requirements to include compliance with USDA, OSHA, EPA, Federal, State and Local regulations.
- 4 year Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Agricultural or related)
- Strong problem solving skills and decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A pattern of initiative and leadership
- The ability to effectively train and manage people
- Excellent project management skills
- A mechanical background
- Knowledge of CAD systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, 401K, pension, continuing education and much more. Benefit Eligibility within 31 days and relocation assistance provided to eligible participants.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.