Evisceration Trimmers day shift- WAP, Willmar, MN
- Use knife to trim meat off eviscerated birds.
- Wash birds, remove from line, and place in tanks.
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs.
- Perform repetitive motion with a knife or tool.
- Able to twist, turn or bend throughout 8-10 hour shift
- Work in temperatures ranging from 60-90 degrees
- Work well in a group
- Able to stand on concrete floors or on a stand for long periods.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.