Distribution/Shipping Worker Day shift- WAP, Willmar, MN
Distribution employees work in the warehouse handling boxed product.
- Organize and locate boxed product
- Pick orders for shipping
- Drive fork-lift or rider jack
- Assist in loading trucks for transport
- Ability to lift 50 - 60 pounds
- Read, write and speak English
- Work in extreme temperatures
- Work well with others and independently
- Have excellent attendance
- Previous fork-lift and/or rider jack experience
- Computer skills
- Math skills
This position works 6 am to 6 pm, rotating days of the week. The distribution department operates 7 days a week. Employees work 3-5 days on and 3-5 days off. The starting wage is $13.25 per hour.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.