Labeling Assistant- Quality Assurance- Willmar, MN Corporate Office
- Create and Print labels for approval including R&D sample labels, finished goods and export labels. Labels must be created correctly and be available in a timely manner so as not to impede the flow of business. Print labels at Cold Storage as needed for export and military shipments. Print labels for Farms as requested. Maintain various roll stock, reordering as needed.
- Assist with day-to-day label approval related activities to ensure turnaround time on new labels or changes to existing labels are as rapid as possible. Provide assistance to Plant personnel as well as Corporate Personnel. This includes copying, scanning, mailing and/or overnight shipping of labels and related materials.
- Proof printed samples of all purchased labeling sent by vendors to assure they are 100% accurate according to approved art files to assure there has been no changes.
- Scan/attach approvals/labels into the G drive, Optiva and other systems. Verify the ingredient statement, nutrition values are correct and readable. Maintain approval lists.
- Maintain label approval notices and label files. Files must be orderly, up-to-date and complete. Incumbent must be familiar with the filing system to provide timely retrieval of files by members of the QA Corporate office staff, Operations or Marketing.
- Assign UCC codes for all new items and manage the UCC database to assure that duplications are not made and the file is kept up-to-date.
- Other duties as assigned/requested to meet project needs as occur.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Strong interpersonal and computer skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Quality Assurance experience
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, access to our company store and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.