Laundry Clerk 2nd Shift - Faribault, Mn
- Wash, dry and fold all company issued clothing.
- Sort and fold gloves according to size.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of supplies
- Help issue supplies at window during shift.
- Sweep laundry and other areas.
- Janitorial duties as assigned.
- Other misc. duties as required
- Provide Data entry as specified
- Good oral communication skills to be able to report to customers and receive orders
- Excellent attendance
- Able to learn how to operate large commercial washer and dryer units.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Must read and write English.
- Work with chemicals
- Computer experience Ordering supplies
- Previous laundry experience
- Inventory knowledge
- Customer service knowledge
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual preferable
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.