Dispatcher-Customer Loads-Willmar, MN Corporate Office
- Dispatch customer delivery loads to freight carriers throughout the United States annually to achieve least cost and stated service goals.
- Responsible for the arrangement of co-pack manufacturer and vendor inbound annual shipments to Jennie-O Turkey Store from various geographic areas.
- Track WDC, hot customer, and export shipments daily.
- Communication with carrier base daily.
- Provides back-up coverage for other areas of Dispatch Group.
- Setting up full loads on trucks and securing trucks to deliver product.
- Manage school lunch business.
- Report managing. Sending reports to traffic management each period and quarter and review daily reports.
- Monitor Lean Logistic program daily and become proficient in this program.
- Discipline, forward thinking and self-motivated
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willing to accept continual repetitive changes in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work ahead and prioritize workload.
- Associates degree in a related discipline or previous experience in dispatching and/or transportation experience.
Wage range: $13.55-$14.40 per hour.
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, access to our company store and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.