Quality Assurance Supervisor-Willmar, MN Plants
- Supervises the quality assurance function to assure all QA personnel, procedures, and processes meet or exceed the generally recognized industry standards for quality, process knowledge, technology, food safety, and sanitation.
- Supervision and maintenance of the SSOP, HACCP and ARC/Donated Commodity programs to assure that all USDA and company requirements are met while maintaining a good working relationship with Plant Management, local grading service personnel, and local USDA personnel.
- Assistance in the development and application of statistically designed experiments of lot acceptance, product quality assurance, in-process controls, and yield control programs.
- Provide proper and effective communication with the QA Manager to keep all parties informed of issues and conditions in the area that will require more detailed attention.
- Accurate and complete record keeping within means of assigned responsibility.
- Daily supervision and training of QA. Technicians.
- QA plant activities during the absence of the Quality Assurance Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and knowledge of food safety initiatives
- Discipline, forward thinking and self-motivated
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including leadership and decision-making
- The ability and initiative to identify problems and opportunities, and to develop, recommend, and implement effective solutions and courses of action
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision
- A pattern of initiative and leadership
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis on management, food manufacturing, or quality
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, 401K, pension, continuing education and much more. Benefit Eligibility within 31 days and relocation assistance provided to eligible participants.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.