Shipping Operator, Evening Shift, Montevideo, MN
- Pull product from finished goods cooler and load onto trucks.
- Move trailers in lot.
- Update inventories.
- Slot pallets.
- Receive product.
- Inventory coolers.
- Work with shipping logistics -- i.e., contacting traffic to set up trucks.
- Work in dry goods warehouse.
- Dispense chemicals as needed.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Self motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and decision making capabilities.
- Fluent in English language with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, including email.
- Ability to multitask and schedule day amongst constant changes.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment, 32-40 degrees.
- Ability to acquire a forklift license and operate forklift.
- Ability to learn to operate manual transmission for shag truck.
- Forklift experience
- Experience operating manual transmissions
!!! SIGN-ON BONUS - Up to $600 !!! EARN GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY: Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance 401k with Match Paid Vacation during first year Paid Holidays Earned Paid Personal Time Off Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Flexible Spending Accounts Discretionary Gainsharing Program Educational Assistance Program
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.