Brand Manager-Retail-Willmar, MN Corporate Office
- Business planning, P&L management, business initiative execution: Develop and execute the annual operating plan (AOP) financial targets. Establish business objectives, strategies, and tactics to attain AOP. Achieve volume, net revenue, and segment profit margin targets through product portfolio management.
- Channel Development: Work with the sales team to accomplish sales initiatives, developing sales presentations or content, assist addressing customer category/brand opportunities and challenges. Give input into annual trade strategy plan with sales and over and above trade spend necessary to drive the business. Work with sales and/or partners to monitor marketplace dynamics and implements corrective action when and where necessary.
- Innovation: Through consumer, market, and business case analysis, lead product and channel innovation by working collaboratively with Consumer Insights, Sales, R&D, Operations, and Supply Chain to solve for consumer needs while meeting food safety, sales, and margin expectations.
- Cost and Margin Leadership: Lead operations/co-packers, logistics, forecasting, and purchasing departments in optimization of finished goods and supply inventories while driving down cost of goods to ensure long term sustainability of sales and margin expectations.
- Brand Equity Management: Assist in the management of JENNIE-O® brand equity development and consumer engagement strategies and tactics to achieve consumer and business objectives. Work with multiple agency partners to create annual consumer media, promotion and public relations plans.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of marketing, product management, CPG sales experience OR MBA and at least 3 years of marketing, product management, CPG sales experience
- A strong pattern of achievement, leadership, and initiative
- Successful persuasive and analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- A MBA Degree in a related discipline
- Food industry experience
- Product or Project Management experience
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, 401K, pension, continuing education and much more. Benefit Eligibility within 31 days and relocation assistance provided to eligible participants.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.